ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Integrated in the various operations of the facility to ensure that the APQP Process is followed.
- Prepares P.P.A.P. submissions to customers.
- Be point of contact for any customer complaints or concerns.
- Participates in the design and implementation of TS 16949 compliant quality systems.
- Function as an Internal Auditor.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of program launch activity including pre-production containment activity.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Audits and aids in the facilitation of supplier quality development activity as required.
- Provides quality engineering support for production teams and the engineering staff.
- May be assigned lead responsibilities at the discretion of the Plant Manager and the needs of the business.
Position Requirements: QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, and customers. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers. Ability to interact with global counterparts.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs etc.,) in its most difficult phases. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Ability to use computers, and must be functional in the use of word processing programs.Must be able to work second shift.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Shainin Red X Problem Solving, Six Sigma, or ASQ Certifications preferred
FPCNational - 10 months ago