Quality Management Supervisor
Provides supervision and oversight of quality management to the Community Based Care (CBC) initiative through creating and managing performance, improvement data and related services which strengthen child welfare services. Responsible for team leadership and performance and outcomes related to the Quality Management Plan.
• Supervise, direct, motivate and evaluate performance of assigned staff; Implement staff training and development programs, and evaluate staff growth plans and development.
• Oversight of staff-hiring, perfomance reviews, disciplinary actions up to and including termoinations, etc.
• Data Packet Validation; review, provide feedback, and ensure data is accurate and complete.
• Review reports from the QM Specialists for accuracy and validity prior to submission to the Director of QM.
• As requested, represent Director at meetings, conferences, or initiatives.
• Assure organizational and contracted agencies compliance regarding current federal, state, and local laws, accreditation standards, and policies and procedures.
• Promote and advocate for improvements to the child welfare system as related to the primary purpose of the ECA Quality Management Plan, i.e., to strengthen practice, improve timeliness, accessibility, quality and effectiveness of services and increase the natural and enduring community supports for children and families.
• Apply critical thinking to create strategies and interventions resulting in measurable increased performance of Community Based Care.
• Serve as the supervisor of the Quality Management team to design and implement a quality management system that oversees sampling, data collection, systems analysis, evaluation, and redesign to respond to the requirements of the Community Based Care porgram’s Quality Management Plan.
• Provide support, direction and guidance to meet performance objectives of the Community Based Care porgram’s Quality Management Plan.
• Contribute as the supervisor of the Quality Management team to perform all functions, as necessary, through cross training and joint support, i.e., quantitative analysis and compliance review processes, qualitative analysis of programs and systems.
• Create reports and recommendations based on organizational analytical findings, performance outcomes, DCF and ECA reporting requirements, etc., provide oversight to Community Based Care porgram’s and CMO teams in implementing recommendations and then evaluating their effectiveness.
• Participate in reviews and analyses as a subject matter expert, serving as an expert for CMO staff and a resource to team members.
• As requested, respond to the quality management information needs of the Continuous Quality Improvement Committee, Executive Leadership Team, Stakeholders, QA Licensing group, and other advisory groups.
• As a contributing member of the Quality Management team, research current best practice, regulatory, and accreditation compliance standards, as well as EYA/ECA policy and procedures, and integrate them into the Community Based Care porgram’s Quality Management Plan.
• Provide up to date information regarding current federal and state rules, procedures, and policies affecting Community Based Care porgram’s to all participants.
• Provide support and direction to Quality Management team members, as well as technical assistance to Community Based Care porgram’s operations staff related to quality assurance, compliance, and quality improvement initiatives.
• Promote and participate in agency-wide continuous quality improvement initiatives.
• Participate in accreditation maintenance and reaccreditation activities.
• Develop and oversee manual and automated tracking systems associated with area of supervision, in collaboration with data management and technology services.
• Assist the Director of Quality Management in analyzing outcome data and prepare reports for submission to the Executive Director, DCF, management and community groups as necessary.
• Provide technical assistance and support for, and coordinate and analyze the results of external monitorings (ie., Department of Children and Families, Medicaid, ASFA, Title IV-E, etc.).
• Serve as a member of PQI team to implement a Quality Management system that oversees sampleling, data collection, analysis, evaluation and redesign. Participate in the system wide approach and in conjunction with CMO Quality teams and CMO staff.
• Provide QM assistance and oversight to Community Based Care porgram’s and Case Management QA/QI staff.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in the areas of psychology, social work, or related human service field required. Master’s degree in the above areas is preferred. Four years experience in quality assurance/quality improvement or child welfare required. Minimum one year experience in a supervisory or team lead capacity. Staff developoment and training experience preferred.
Eckerd is a drug-free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer. Eckerd utilizes E-verify to confirm employment eligibility.
Eckerd Youth Alternatives - 12 months ago
Eckerd Youth Alternatives (EYA) provides early intervention and prevention, wilderness education, residential and day treatment, and...