Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
At WinnCompanies, we're committed to creating a respectful, safe and fulfilling workplace that provides the opportunity for self-improvement and career development. We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence. Ours is an environment where employees, together with their families, can prosper and grow.
Quality Management Technicians will be assigned to oversee, inspect and evaluate the quality, ability and performance of maintenance technicians and turnover personnel.
- Inspect the quality of plumbing repairs
- Inspect the quality of electrical repairs
- Inspect the quality of appliance repairs
- Inspect the quality of vinyl tile, carpet and hardwood flooring repairs and installation
- Inspect the quality of roof repairs and inspections
- Inspect the quality of new construction and “punch out” inspections
- Inspect the quality of landscaping, plantings, shrubs, trees, turf and flowers
- Inspect the quality of asphalt parking lots, sidewalks and curbs
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the home/apartment maintenance field
- Strong knowledge of and proficient in general maintenance
- Knowledge of COM process preferred
- Requires typing and date entry. Moderate computer skills necessary with understanding of Microsoft applications
- Yardi knowledge preferred
- Team player, team motivator with a strong verbal and written communication skills a must
Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
Learn more about us