Location of Position: Havelock, North Carolina
Title of Position: Quality Management Technician
Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Inspects and verifies subcontracted and in house work is completed on time and with high quality on a consistent basis for all work performed.
- Inspects the quality of all repairs to include; plumbing, electrical, appliance, carpentry, vinyl tile, flooring repairs and landscaping. Updates daily work activity.
- Produces Quality Control Reports based on random sampling and inspection of services.
- Maintains a close and highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities of the technicians, subcontractors, and residential service coordinators.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Wears the prescribed uniform at all times during work hours.
- Promote and practice incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required to perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Three to five years experience as a building inspector/code enforcement with primary responsibility of overall work performance from in house technicians and sub-contractor on time and with high quality on a consistent basis for all work performed.
- Ability to work well with others and promote a team-work environment
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be able to work with numbers and figures.
- Must be computer literate with typing, data entry and computer skills. Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) preferred. Yardi knowledge a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Acceptable background check
- Must pass the pre – employment drug test
Schedule : Schedule hours Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. with evening scheduled hours occurring. Position may include overtime if necessary.
DRUG FREE WORK PLACE EOE
WinnResidential - 9 months ago