Job Order ID: 45380190 |
Status: Full Time
Hours per Week:
Drivers License Class:
Job Title: Quality Manager (Mitchell, South Dakota 57301)
Salary: Not Specified
The Quality Manager is responsible for the day to day management of all activities associated with the laboratory as well as facilitating the transfer of all incoming and outgoing data from the laboratory. The team member in this position monitors plant operations and final product quality via laboratory data and ensures maximum production quantity and final product quality while following procedures relating to production and safety of the plant. The Quality Manager is also responsible for monitoring the cGMP and FSMA compliance programs.
**EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES**
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
* Bachelor s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biology or related science required.
* Three (3) years lab experience required.
* Experience in lab operations with a strong background in lab quality control and standard lab practices required.
* Prior management experience with environmental testing and knowledge of cGMP, PI, QC and PQ reporting preferred.
* Prior HPLC, IC and NIR experience preferred.
* Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook as well as the ability and willingness to learn new software applications is required.
* Previous quality control experience is required as well as the ability to stay enthusiastic, be organized and multi-task and most importantly, the ability to work well in a team.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
*company: * POET
*jobtype: * N/A
*industrysector: * Agribusiness
*industrytype: * Bio Fuels
*city: * Mitchell
*state: * South Dakota
*country: * USA
Worksite Address: Mitchell, SD 57301
Nationjob.com - 12 months ago