Job Title |
NC - Greensboro
About the Opportunity
Join Ecolab’s premier Business Unit campus in Greensboro, NC as our Divisional Quality Manager . Our Greensboro Facility is a microcosm of Ecolab with RD&E, Marketing and Manufacturing on one campus. Within this environment you will lead a highly visible Quality transformation of the Greensboro Facility as the pilot site for quality process improvements to be scaled up to the entire manufacturing network. In addition, you will be responsible for the Quality Systems, including a Quality Manager at a Satellite Manufacturing and Distribution center in Carrollton, Texas. We seek a self-motivated Quality Professional to drive compliance with ISO and regulated production in this liquid, powder and extrusion manufacturing plant. Products include a wide range of consumer cleaning and sanitation products for the quick-service food industry.
Expect to implement rapid change and continuous improvement through hands-on quality and business process development, team building and training. Use your knowledge of Quality Tools / Processes and Lean principals, combined with on the job process expertise and stakeholder input to identify opportunities, prioritize and manage multiple process improvement projects. This is the perfect job if you are self-motivated, with a bias for action, a sense of urgency, and tendency to quickly take personal responsibility to drive improvements.
- Engage members of the Greensboro and Carrollton teams in this unique Divisional Quality Manager role, as you lead up, down and across to gain cross-functional support for innovative quality improvements.
- Teach advanced quality tools (Process Flow Charting, FMEA, Process Control Planning, 8D Problem Solving, SPC & Process Capability Analysis) combined with Lean tools (Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, 5S, TPM, Set-up reduction, Standard Work, Visual Management, SQDC boards, etc.) to take Quality to the next level .
- Innovate and implement world class Quality practices to promote process control, six-sigma capability and production efficiency to transform Divisional Quality performance and create benchmark facilities for the entire organization.
- Collaborate with Global Supply Chain and Corporate Quality to align the Divisional Quality Program with enterprise goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Food Science or related field with strong chemistry focus.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with the following:
- manufacturing, supply chain and/or RD&E function with increasing levels of responsibility
- managing quality improvement projects
- managing or working in an ISO 9001 registered or GMP / regulated facility
- 3 + years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
Benefits – What’s in it For You?
- Advanced technical or business degree
- 2+ years experience working in a Lean Manufacturing environment
- ASQ Certification, preferably Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence - CMQ/OE, Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), and/or Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Experience with ERP and electronic specification systems
Keywords: Quality Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, QA Manager, Quality Control Manager, quality director, director of quality, manager of quality, VP of quality, vice president of quality, QA manager, QA director, chemical engineer, mechanical engineer, food science, chemistry, consumer products, chemicals, manufacturing, lab, laboratory, continuous improvement, cost reduction, lean, audit, ASQ, 9001, Cp, Cpk, defect, DOE, EPA, FDA, design of experiments, hoshin planning, process capability, quality audit, quality control, quality improvement team, QFD, SPC, statistical quality control, SQC, statistical process control, preventative action, validation, customer complaint, customer specifications, consistency, batch, scrap, savings, cost reduction, efficiency, quality control, supply chain, supply chain management, supply chain, metrics, continuous improvement, Lean Six Sigma, TQM, quality, KPI, kpi metrics, key performance indicators, supply chain job, supply chain jobs, quality, quality systems, supply chain quality, lean manufacturing, enterprise resource planning, KPI
- Join a stable, growing, global, Fortune 500 company that fosters water and energy savings worldwide.
- Enjoy exposure to all Ecolab functions within this unique microcosm at the Greensboro campus and associated Carrollton facility.
- Integrate Lean into our Quality practices in an influential quality role, enjoy high visibility and opportunities to advance to leadership roles in quality and production.
Ecolab - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies...