Global multi-millon dollar manufacturing company with tremedous growth in the last 5 years is looking for an experienced and successful Quality Manager.
The Quality Manager provides leadership for all quality requirements of the company, including d eveloping quality systems and procedures, inspection processes, statistical process control, determination of sampling systems, maintenance of the quality system, , investigations and correction of customer complaints, AS9100 compliance, MRB activity, quality planning, customer/regulatory interface.
1. Initiates changes in inspection procedures and tooling to reduce costs or improve quality conformance.
2. Is responsible for the maintenance of inspection records.
3. Investigates customer returns and quality complaints: determines causes for problems and initiates corrective action.
4. Supervises Personnel: Supervises daily activities of Metallurgist, QA Engineers, and quality related activities of Inspection Foreman covering final and in-process inspection activities. The scheduling of daily inspection activities is the responsibility of the business units.
5. Determines sampling systems, statistical techniques, etc. to be used in developing final and receiving inspections and recommends inspection equipment to be used in product evaluation. Is responsible for maintenance of quality control systems and procedures required by customers.
6. Confers and cooperates with customer quality control representatives, shop supervision, engineering, research and procurement personnel on matters such as putting corrective measures into effect, clarification of specifications, explanation of problems encountered, etc.
7. Responsible for the oversight of the construction and format, and the coordination of all Customer First Article related activities.
8. Directs Internal Materials Review Board activities involving deviation requests to customers, follows up on indicated corrective actions.
9. Is responsible for disposition of customer returns, related verification, investigation and resolution of problems.
BS Engineering Degree, Business or similar
Previous supervisory and administrative experience showing ability to drive an effective Quality Program -
Minimum 8 yrs exp working in heavy manufacturing - automotive, aerospace, etc
Experience required that demonstrates a thorough understanding of SPC, sampling techniques, and procedures.
Prior experience developing and implementing internal Q.C. policies, capable of meeting rigid industry standards.
Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining working relationships and rapport with customers.
Experience working in a CNC machining environment a plus
If your background fits these qualifications, please send your resume DIRECTLY to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please DO NOT apply online as this might delay the process of the receipt of your resume.
We thank all who express interest in this opportunity; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FPC of Arlington Heights is a national leader in the placement of executives, managers, and professionals.
Confidentiality is always respected. Your resume will never be forwarded to anyone without your permission.
Please visit us on the web at www.fpcarlington.com for more opportunities!
FPCNational - 21 months ago