Information International Associates, Inc., a dynamic and well respected, woman owned small business, is seeking a Quality Manager to support an upcoming large IT opportunity in Alexandria, VA. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a Data Center support setting in the civilian agencies as well as federal markets. You will have ITIL certification or ISO 9000 experience, and be passionate about excellent customer service and program delivery.
The position is located in the Washington, DC area.
Required Capabilities and Responsibilities:
To apply, please access our website, www.iiaweb.com and click on Careers
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related area. Masters degree is preferred.
- 10 years experience in the IT quality field, at least five as Manager.
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the projects Quality Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Experience with ISO 9001:2008 practices or ITIL certification.
- Experience planning, managing and reporting on metrics related to performance in a data center support environment.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and capable of working with limited supervision
- Proven customer relationship skills
- Writing technical and management systems reports.
- Planning and managing to standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply.
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
- Liaising with customers auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers specifications.
- Establishing standards of service for customers or clients.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Organize and manage quality assurance function in close co-operation with the customers and with the Companys Management team (Member of Management Team).
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- 12 months ago - save job