Do you want to make a difference? Are you interested in having a positive impact in the lives of others? Interested in working for a company that strives for continuous improvement on a daily basis? At National Office Furniture the Quality Manager is responsible for overseeing the implementation and training of all quality processes to ensure that our customers are delighted with their products. We seek to develop a strong culture in quality that is focused on producing the best in upholstered office furniture products and seeks opportunities for continuous improvement. Additionally you will be responsible for the growth and development of the quality team members . High Level Roles & Responsibilities include: Leadership in creating a quality culture within the plant through the effective use of continuous improvement ideas and manufacturing quality team members. Reduction of customer complaints and elimination of produced wrong units. Develop bench strength in team Responsible for maintaining an effective quality system. Ensuring the successful introduction of new products into the facility Active champion of continuous improvement and effective quality processes Skills required to perform this role: |
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 requirements and compliance
- Effective problem solving skills
- Must have ability to relate to individuals with diverse backgrounds
- Coach and provide feedback to individuals and teams
- Interact with management and production personnel in individual and group settings to assist in analysis of quality issues and problem solving.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to adapt, manage and lead through change
- Risk management/mitigation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree in quality engineering field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of quality management experience
- ASQ certification desired
Kimball International, Inc - 11 months ago
Kimball International, Inc. provides a variety of products from its two business segments: the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS)...