Title: Quality Manager
Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
How to Apply: Submit your resume, in word format to
Keith Seagroves at Keiths@roxboro.net
Job Description: We are seeking a Quality Manager in
Bowling Green, KY. Seeking someone to maintain plant’s
production quality, and oversees all procedures and
documents affecting quality, and oversees customers
complaints. Company offers competitive salary, benefits
and relocation assistance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Manages Quality Systems based on ISO 9000
- Oversees custom complaints, internal holds, and
- Interview, train and manage quality department.
- Conduct internal audits
- Responsible Quality Lab and testing.
- Assist with Lean and continuous improvement.
- Responsible to maintain ISO 9000 certification for
- 5-7 years of experience in Plastics Manufacturing
environment. (Blow or Injection Mold preferred)
- Strong experience managing Quality Systems.
- Knowledge of Gage R&R studies, SPC, AQL sampling and
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 and performing quality system
- Knowledge of Statistical software (Mini-Tab
Doing business with MRI of PersonCounty: Your
application will be held in the strictest of confidence
and will remain your property in our possession which
will not be forwarded to any client without your prior
To View More Jobs: www.MRIofPersonCounty.com
Management Recruiters of Person County - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard -