Job Code: 164
Facility: St. Elizabeth's Hospital - Belleville, IL
Department: Performance Excellence (8741)
- Full Time, 80 hrs. per pay period; Weekdays; 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Department: The Performance Excellence Department works in tandem with the St. Elizabeth’s Hospital administrative and medical staff leadership and in collaboration with the Hospital Sisters Health System to provide leadership in the development and implementation of process change and to measure and improve the quality of care and patient safety.
Position : The successful Quality Manager will provide leadership and direction of Case Managers, Infection Control and Clinical Process Coordinators to ensure the patient’s continuum of care. The Quality Manager will be responsible for the gathering of data and reporting out on statistical control charts the Performance Metrics surrounding the core Measures of the hospital to Leadership and pertinent committees such as Infection Control, Patient Safety, Quality Control and other ad-hoc committees as identified.
1. BS in Nursing or Healthcare Administration;
2. 3 – 5+ years of clinical experience;
3. Experience in managing a diverse work group with knowledge of adult learning concepts;
4. Computer skills including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and software tools that support quality, care coordination, patient satisfaction and regulatory compliance;
5. Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills; and
6. Demonstrates compliance with Ethical and Religious Directives.