Quality Metrics Analysts
Our client is a Global Pharmaceutical company and is seeking a Quality Metrics Analysts.
Responsibilities of the Quality Metrics Analysts:
In this role, the Quality Metrics Analysts will be dedicated to develop and support key metrics analysis and reporting for the Quality Group.The Quality Metrics Analysts will be responsible for generating quality metrics using specific systems/applications. The Quality Metrics Analysts must have strong technical/analytical skills to produce accurate and timely reports. Also responsible for providing ongoing analysis of data resulting from the quality review of regulatory submissions. MUST have experience with metrics, data manipulation and documentation.
Qualifications of the Quality Metrics Analysts:
- Experience in safety/ pharmacovigilance/ risk management in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in quality control and/or quality assurance of regulatory submissions/ aggregate reports within the pharmaceutical industry highly desirable
- Knowledge of adverse event report case processing activities so as to ensure the accuracy of ICSR and aggregate data
- Knowledge of global regulatory requirements relative to pharmacovigilance, in particular regulatory submission requirements.
Demonstrated analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated strength in oral/written communication and interpersonal skills; team player
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Experience in collecting, analyzing, and presenting data and recommendations to management
- Experience in developing metrics, reporting and analysis
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel required: V-lookups, pivot tables and graphs
- Intermediate skills in PowerPoint (PowerPoint: update, create and edit presentations)
BS degree; scientific background; healthcare degree/experience preferred
Atrium Staffing - 12 months ago
Founded in 1995, Atrium Staffing is a privately held, woman-owned staffing and recruitment firm with revenues grossing over $100M. Atrium...