Allstaff Services is looking for a Quality Process Technician in Mesa.
The Quality Process Technician performs in-process inspection of production parts to assess conformance to customer requirements using sample methods, process monitoring, control charts, and correct data recording.
The ideal candidate will have QA experience in manufacturing or production. Candidate must be located in Mesa and willing to work 2nd shift. This is a long-term temporary position.
Hourly Pay: $10.00
- Inspect parts for product acceptability using in-process inspection forms, customer complaint/concern data, and part history information. Verify part print and control plan paperwork to appropriate current revision levels.
- Read blueprints and use precision measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, indicators, comparators, profilometers, functional gages, etc., in accordance with inspection paperwork. Verify calibration is up to date for inspection and measuring tools.
- Calculate capability studies and record Cpk on appropriate chart. When specified, chart dimensions and administer statistical process control charting technique.
- Transfer parts to lot containers, and attach work –in-process labels.
- Isolate and report all non-conforming products.
- Verify all 1st piece approval paperwork for any new job beginning on his/her shift.
- Use Engineering Change Request forms to initiate inspection changes when appropriate.
- Keep inspection benches in a neat/organized manner. Prepare boxes, liners, etc. for next shift.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Communicate with on-coming shift and report any quality issues – concerns.
- Other duties as required.
- QA experience in manufacturing or production
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Understands and speaks English fluently
- Math skills
- Experience using precision measuring instruments.
- Good organization/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team effort
- Familiarity with Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Able to lift 35 lbs
Required Safety Equipment:
- Two years quality control experiences.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- C.M.I. or C.Q.T. awarded through the A.S.Q.C.
Safety shoes, safety glasses, ear protection, gloves
Candidates must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.
Allstaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All Staff Az. - 9 months ago