Act as liaison between various departments within the corporation and to ensure quality requirements are verified, maintained, auditable and available for review by customers and code authorities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING.
• Collects, assembles, review for completeness and verifies documentation according to strict industrial manufacturing codes required for traceability for each vessel produced.
• Assembles, reviews documentation for accuracy, completeness and writes official certificates of conformity for submission to national and international authorities. Acts as company certifying authority on documentation.
• Assists in verification of code compliance for Certified Material Test Reports received from vendors on material used in manufacturing.
• Assists in the coordination between Manufacturing and Quality for the destructive and non-destructive testing of all material as required by the applicable code.
• Assists other Quality Records Coordinator(s) when needed by performing duties in their absence.
• Provides Customer and Customer Service support with documentation and vessel records when necessary.
• Assists in external auditing from National and International Authorities.
• Perform internal audits in accordance with International Standards.
• Issue and trace serial numbers for the product line(s).
• Other duties may be assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent and three to six years related experience and / or a training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employee of organizations.
• Must possess a working knowledge of personal computers including MS word and excel.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color evaluations, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Chart Industries - 16 months ago