Analyze raw materials, in-process, and finished products assuring compliance with company standards and applicable government regulations. Assist QC Director with special projects, training personnel, reviewing of raw data, problem solving.
Each professional must possess effective interpersonal, verbal and listening skills. Knowledge of and adherence to appropriate laws and regulations are critical.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative testing on routine and non-routine samples using technique analytical equipment to highly sophisticated and automated instrumentation.
- Assist QC Director to ensure compliance with FDA, OSHA, Federal, State and Local regulations. Perform calibrations and qualifications of instrumentation to ensure all instruments and apparatus are in compliance.
- Training of QC personnel.
- Quality work and quality notebooks are expected when as part of documentation requirements.
- Review raw data and results of other chemists and laboratory technicians in timely manner.
- Fundamentally understand and use applicable quality systems.
- Maintain all accurate regulatory documentation.
- Collect data ensure compliance with applicable cGMP, GLP, DEA regulations and internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain current knowledge base within relevant technical discipline of FDA regulations and awareness of the necessity and impact of compliance on the business.
- Maintain current knowledge base in relevant technical discipline.
BS required for external candidates with 1 year minimum of experience or equivalent level of experience in pharmaceutical or related industries.
Required Experience & Technical Requirements
Purdue Pharma L.P. and its associated U.S. companies are known for pioneering research on the principal cause of human suffering: chronic pain. Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, it is one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the world today. Purdue Pharma has led the battle against inadequate treatment of pain by developing long-acting pain-control medications that are prescribed by healthcare professionals around the world. As the sponsor of Partners Against Pain, the company provides community outreach and educational programs to encourage the therapeutic alliance of patients, their families, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
- Demonstrated basic understanding, knowledge and ability in primary discipline.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic concepts, principles and techniques for executing SOPs.Brief Description/Overview:
Benefits: Purdue offers a wide range of competitive benefits to all full-time employees. Our benefit package includes a variety of benefit programs to provide for the health, welfare and financial security of our employees and their families.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, M/F/D/V. Corporate standards require pre-employment drug testing and background investigation.
If you are interested in a specific open position, you must apply online by visiting our website at www.purduepharma.com. No hard copy resumes will be considered.
Purdue Pharma L.P. - 20 months ago