The Quality Specialist Trainee Program moves employees through all departments and teaches them the importance of the relationship to Quality. This consists of various training modules.
Upon completion of the training program, employees are placed within Alltech’s Quality Department, in a position best fitted for their talents and capabilities, as well as to satisfy the needs of our ever-growing quality needs around the world. The goal is to develop employees capable of managing either specific functions or groups within our manufacturing facilities.
The training program is approximately 12 months long.
- Laboratory analysis
- Research trial protocol
- Regulatory / product label requirements
- Quality Control Production floor audit(s)
- Production Scheduling
- Purchasing of raw materials
- Inventory movement and traceability
- Internal/External Audits
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefits package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls, please.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Fast and effective problem solving abilities
- Project management skills
- Solid mathematical background
- Willing to travel
- Willing to relocate
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Agriculture, Business Management, or related field