Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS, is currently offering an exciting opportunity as a Quality Control Technician I in Birmingham, AL .
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform routine testing for product release.
• Validate accuracy of outgoing repair documentation.
• Provide feedback to QA and production departments concerning technician and product performance.
• Perform quality performance data collection.
• Be aware of and conform to Company ISO goals and objectives and support ISO requirements and abide by all company safety and health policies and procedures.
• Must have high attention to detail and ability to work with small parts using technical skills and precision.
Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation and Benefits
• IMS offers a competitive benefit package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependents. For more information, please visit the benefits page on our website. http://www.imsready.com/careers/careers_benefits.aspx
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...