1) Evaluate and Solve Production Problems
2) Perform quality control and testing services
3) Prepare lab test
4) Perform and maintain lab instrumentation and gage calibration
5) Complete all required reports and charts
6) Reduce product defect
7) Conduct audit on QMS, manufacturing cells/operations, and product
8) Other duties assigned by the Quality Manager
Prefer at least 2 years post secondary education or AS/BS degree in Science a plus.
Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing environment.
Blue print reading including Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
Basic metrology and measurement system analysis
Knowledge of ISO9001:2008 and ISO17025
Prepare basic statistics
Organizational skills and 5s experience.
Strong computer skills
Report writing, Problem solving, Decision Making skills
Can work safely and effectively, unsupervised
Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis, work up to 12 hours standing and walking with lots of bending, stretching, stooping, squatting, and climbing. Will work in a range of temperatures. Will be exposed to noise, dust, dirt, acids, welding fumes and lubricants/oils. Yeager eye exam required.
Please send resume and contact us at 865-233-7502 or 865-212-3853 if interested.
At Work Personnel Services - 18 months ago