Founded in 1969, Flextronics International Limited has
grown into a $30 billion business and become one of the
world’s leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
providers that offers complete design, engineering, and
manufacturing services to aerospace, automotive,
computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure,
medical and mobile OEM customers. With a network of
facilities in 33 countries and an employee base of over
a 230,000 strong, Flextronics helps customers design,
build, ship, and service electronics products worldwide.
Multek Flexible Circuits Inc., a leading provider of
aerospace, industrial, medical and electronic materials
has an immediate opening for an Engineering Technician
to join our Materials team.
Job location : Greater Minneapolis/ St Paul
Growing Flexible Printed Circuit manufacturer in
Northfield, MN seeks a Quality Technician to support the
quality laboratory the hours are 12pm-9pm.
REQUIRED (MUST-HAVE) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Cross section preparation and measurement
- CMM dimensional verification
- Coordination of calibration system
- Product testing
High School Diploma or GED, technical training or 6
years of related experience.
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
(PCB), preferably Flexible Printed Circuits (FPC)
- Inspection and measurement of Printed Circuit Boards
calipers, gages and hand tools)
- Familiarity with measurement devices (i.e., CMM,
VDA and other systems)
- Familiarity with calibration systems
- Quality Management Systems (i.e., ISO9001, TS16949,
corrective action methodologies.
- Additional automotive standards such as MSA, 8D
Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
- Computer skills (MS Office, Windows 7, etc.)
- Demonstrated mathematical skills (i.e., Geometric
- ASQ certification as CQT, CQA, CQPA or CSSGB is
Our Multek site in Northfield, Minnesota has specific US
Government guidelines which require that all employees
must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. Candidates
interested in employment at Flextronics who are not US
Citizens or Permanent Resident are encouraged to visit
our corporate careers site at www.flextronics.com to
view other suitable opportunities.
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more...