• Conduct incoming ingredient and packaging materials sampling, COA review, hold and release process
• Inspect packaging as outlined in the Packaging Inspection Program
• Facilitate hold process for ingredients, in-process materials, finished and packaged products
• Maintain sample retains of finished products
• Monitor and record product weights, quality, and sensory as part of daily product showing
• Perform analytical and microbiological testing to support Production
• Routine decisions related to product quality and safety
• Provide on-line operator guidance in GMPs and other food safety issues directly relating to the Reading plant operations.
• Collect, analyze and communicate results to key stakeholders
• Perform on-line inspections as required
• Assist the Q.A. management with project work, rechecks of product held and from the field.
Hours 11pm - 7am
This individual will be key in their participation, assistance and problem-solving with plant operations, sanitation and maintenance.
The primary role and focus for the Q.A. Technician is to support operations and quality by assisting in data collection, analysis,
communication and guidance to ensure food safety and the highest level of quality product is maintained.
Job Specifications (knowledge, skills and abilities normally required for competent performance in the job)
• Use various computer systems for data manipulation and basic analysis
• Strong document management skills, and attention to detail
• Ability to positively interact with individuals at different levels across the organization
• Decision making and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work independently
• Enthusiasm and Energy for the Quality Assurance Function
• Associate’s Degree in Food Science, Microbiology, or related field, or equivalent related experience in Food/Beverage Industry or production plant facility.
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully :
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.
Godiva Chocolatier Inc. - 17 months ago
Riding into the hearts of chocolate aficionados everywhere, Godiva Chocolatier makes and sells premium chocolate concoctions, including...