One of SysMinds client, a major Fortune 5000 company, is looking for aQATesterinJAcksonville, FLfor a6 month+ contract opportunity.
1) Extensive experience with Backend/Database testing on Oracle and/or DB2 databases ..
2) Prior Experience at a Blue Plan (Experience at BCBSF will be a plus)
3) Strong knowledge and working experience in SQL for searching, creating and updating/inserting test data .
4) Experience in reading Logical and Physical Data Models and Entity Relationship diagrams to understand the relationship between database tables and write necessary SQL queries for identifying test data .
5) Working experience with all modules of HP Quality Center .
6) Experience with creating testing status reports .
7) Strong Knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle, with a strong background in functional, system, integration and regression testing .
8) Working knowledge of HIPAA transactions .
9) Strong Knowledge of Java based Web Applications, understanding of tiered web application architecture necessary for effective testing of the applications .
10) Experience using flat files and XML files during testing .
11) Experience using System Use Cases, Technical Design Documents and System Architecture documents in identifying test cases providing complete coverage of testing.
12) Has to be a quick learner.
13) Possesses excellent communication skills, collaborates and works effectively within the team as well as across other teams as necessary.
14) Possesses excellent analytical and problem solving skills ..
SysMind - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard