This position will assure total compliance with Uponor company policies and procedures and safety guidelines.
Prepares, analyzes, and presents data to the Quality Manager.
Investigates orders placed on hold to insure they are error free and documentation into all system(s) is accurate.
Assists in all areas in the department to ensure daily production goals are met.
Supports Lean and Annual Plan initiatives.
- Assists in all areas in the department
- Assists the Manager with the daily operations of the group including monitoring and reviewing work
- Supports and drives Lean initiatives
- Supports Annual Plan tactics
- Investigates and reports on Production issues related to Quality
- Reports daily metrics and investigates further when required
- Assists in outside agency audits as required (NSF, IAPMO, UL, CSA)
- Continually seeks out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in team initiatives
High school education or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years related experience.
Skills in the use of standard office equipment.
Proper care for gages and repairs.
Basic understanding of gage error and measurement repeatability.
Uponor - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
At the core of Uponor is its plastic pipe operations, some 55% of sales, to be precise. The group is a global supplier of plumbing and...