Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Pay Type: Salaried
Work Hours/Week: 40
People Manager: No
Work Environment: Trading Floor
% Travel Required: 0-25
Province/State/County: New York (US-NY)
City: New York
Requisition ID: 22872
- Participate in the research, development, and implementation of quantitative trading strategies and systems within GAT Quantitative Trading Group
- Assist in the research and develop quantitative trading strategies
- Assist in the development of forecasting models and software tools for GAT Quant Trading group
- Maintenance and improvement of existing trading models and operational framework
- Development and implementation of miscellaneous tools to support trading and risk management activities.
- Participate in operational aspects of trading strategy implementation
- Proactively identify operational risks/ control deficiencies in the business
- Review and comply with Firm Policies applicable to your business activities
- Escalate operational risk loss events, control deficiencies and risks that you identify to your line manager and the relevant risk and control functions promptly.
- Undergraduate degree from top university in math, science, engineering, or finance.
- Technical programming skills including high level programming languages such as C/C++/C#, Java or scripting languages such as perl, python, or matlab.
- Knowledge of well established operating systems such as unix, linux, windows
- Quantitative and analytic skills and experience with data analysis and building forecasting models
Diversity in the workplace, one of our shared values, lies at the heart of our rewarding, open, supportive and inclusive work environment. We respect and respond to the many competing and evolving priorities in our lives so you can focus on what you can do best – put clients first.
Interested in finding out more? Click here .
RBC - 18 months ago
The Royal Bank of Canada is the largest financial institution in Canada, as measured by deposits, revenues, and market capitalization. The...