Top 50 market research supplier seeks junior level Quantitative Field Supervisor for their NYC office.
Job Requirements: Minimum 1 year experience from a market research supplier/vendor. Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, as well as the ability to work with all levels of staff and management. Must be familiar with various data collection methods such as online.
- Manage data collection of multiple studies across various methodologies.
- Schedule and initiate kickoff meetings on projects to ensure researchers understand timing and logistics.
- Liaison between researchers and vendors.
- Obtain bids from vendors. Investigate and evaluate new vendors.
- Troubleshoot, resolve problems and work with researchers and staff advising on status of projects.
- Thoroughly review questionnaires and conduct length of interview estimates.
Additional Comments: Please email MS Word attached resume to the attention of Ms. Sunita Manwani. Please note, all inquiries are strictly confidential. Due to client requirements, only applicants with Citizenship/Green Card need apply (no F1 or H1 Visa Status please). Local area (NY, NJ, CT) area candidates only please.