Primary Responsibilities: * |
- Responsible for independently conducting quantitative finance research with a focus on statistical and predictive models. *
- Handle all aspects of the research process including methodology selection, data collection and analysis, testing, prototyping, performance monitoring and backtesting.
Requirements of the Candidate include: *
- Graduate level degree in Finance. *
- Strong working knowledge of regression, time series and other statistical techniques. *
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
Stevens Capital Management LP