Agilex’s Homeland Security team based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients in risk management, enterprise systems development and business process improvement.
In this role, we are seeking for a junior to mid-level quantitative analyst to conduct research in topics to statistics and machine learning. The analyst's primary focus would be developing and improving algorithms related to real world problems in the Justice and Homeland Security sector. The analyst would be responsible for implementing the proposed models into a broader suite of client applications and internal libraries.
Basic responsibilities include the following:
Note that model implementation would include traditional software development activities such as building data models, using object oriented design principles, integrating with internal or external APIs and code optimization.
- Data and model research
- Algorithm design
- Data development and feature selection
- Model testing and implementation
"2011 GREATER WASHINGTON GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR ($25-75M category)”
- Basic research acumen
- Ability to design and implement algorithms related to statistics and machine learning
- Strong knowledge of regression, classification, numerical linear algebra and statistical inference
- Ability to program in an object oriented language (ex. Java, C#, C++)
- Knowledge of SQL and common data structures
- Ability to work in and unstructured and rapidly changing environment
- Must be a United States Citizen and have the ability to obtain and hold a clearance
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
For more information, visit www.Agilex.com.
Agilex has quickly established itself as one of our industry’s most innovative and successful firms. We are known for tackling...