Stevens Capital Management L.P. (‘SCM”) is a registered investment adviser specializing in computer based statistical trading strategies, and is the portfolio manager of a multi-billion dollar hedge fund with a 20+ year track record. Located in the heart of Philadelphia’s Main Line suburbs, we seek talented and exceptionally motivated individuals for the following position:
Quantitative Research Analyst
- Independently conduct quantitative finance research with a focus on statistical and predictive models.
- Handle all aspects of the research process including methodology selection, data collection and analysis, testing, prototyping, performance monitoring and backtesting.
- Develop, analyze and improve statistical trading models that are written in C++/Unix.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
- Graduate level degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or other relevant field.
- Advanced C++/Unix programming skills.
- Strong working knowledge of regression, time series and other statistical techniques.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of financial markets and products are an asset.
Stevens Capital Management LP
QuantFinanceJobs.com - 15 months ago