Stevens Capital Management L.P. ("SCM") is responsible for the overall portfolio management and trading of a $3+ billion multi-strategy hedge fund with a 21+ year track record of generating outstanding returns for its shareholders. SCM pursues a wide variety of investing and trading opportunities in virtually all of the world’s liquid financial markets. Located in suburban Philadelphia and employing more than 60 professionals, we seek talented and motivated individuals for the following position:
Requirements of the Candidate include:
- Responsible for independently conducting quantitative research with a focus on statistical and predictive models.
- Handle all aspects of the research process including methodology selection, data collection and analysis, testing, prototyping, performance monitoring and backtesting.
- Analyzing and improving statistical trading models that are written in C++/Unix.
- Graduate level degree in a relevant scientific field.
- Advanced C++/Unix programming skills.
- Strong working knowledge of regression, time series and other statistical techniques.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of financial markets and products is an asset.
QuantFinanceJobs.com - 11 months ago