- Quantitative Research Consultant
Quantitative Research Consultant
(NYSE: CEB) is the leading member-based advisory company. By combining the best practices of thousands of member companies with our advanced research methodologies and human capital analytics, we equip senior leaders and their teams with insight and actionable solutions to transform operations. This distinctive approach, pioneered by CEB, enables executives to harness peer perspectives and tap into breakthrough innovation without costly consulting or reinvention. The CEB member network includes more than 16,000 executives and the majority of top companies globally.
We are currently recruiting for Quantitative Research Consultants to work out of our Arlington, VA offices. Our research consultants play an integral role in developing product offerings by combining the best practices of thousands of member companies with our advanced research methodologies and human capital analytics. Quantitative Research Consultants lead teams in the research, development and implementation of data-based initiatives and services that create value across the CEB Product community. This includes collaboration with staff and CEB members on quantitative research initiatives; the design and development of surveys, benchmarking and other research and diagnostic tools; and collection, organization and analysis of data.
As a high-profile role within our research practices, with unparalleled access to a network of senior executives at Global 2000 corporations, this position offers enormous opportunities for personal growth and achievement. We are looking for a Consultant who will grow with our teams and capitalize on the flexibility, stretch roles and learning opportunities provided.Our various membership programs engage the senior most executives on key strategy issues facing Fortune 500/Global 1000 companies. Research Consultants drive the success of our deliverables by leading and structuring the research and analysis of individual studies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Lead teams in the development and execution of new quantitative research initiative
- Design quantitative research frames that result in actionable recommendations to address member issues
- Project manage the various quantitative research and service initiatives across member programs
- Design and launch member surveys while maintaining the accuracy and validity of the data
- Analyze and interpret data into key recommendations with high-quality graphics
- Gather member input directly from senior executives through scoping interviews
- Build a positive staff learning and development environment
For more information on other exciting opportunities, please visit our
- 2 + years of experience in management consulting or analytic research.
- Ph.D. or graduate degree(s) in Business, Economics, Public Policy, Psychology, Political Science and/or Statistics
- Strong formal training in quantitative research methods, research design (especially survey-based research), statistical analysis, and applied econometric modeling
- Proficiency in SPSS or at least one statistical software package (SAS, Stata, Statistica etc.)
- Ability to diagnose business needs and translate into high-impact research and services
- Original/creative thinking and superior problem solving abilities
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, and a deep interest in developing insights and pragmatic research solutions for an executive audience
- Ability to successfully communicate and gain buy-in on key recommendations
- Demonstrated leadership / management capabilities
- Willingness to travel 10-20%
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Research, Advisory Services, & Executive Education
Corporate Executive Board - 11 months ago