This position will report directly to the Field Services Manager. This position’s primary role will be to perform a variety of preparation of equipment for shipping to provide the highest level of customer service possible by preserving parts, packaging parts, marking drawings and taking photographs that will aid in assembly of Process and Treating products in the field.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
- Primary focus is proper Preservation levels for all equipment
- Proper shipping preparation of equipment-applicable packaging requirements
- Document job numbers, part numbers and photographs for quick and easy assembly
- Assisting with re-assembly of the units in the field if required
- Type correspondence/ answer e-mails
- Keep all disassembled parts on track and in some cases order parts if needed
- Be able to read General Arrangements and P&ID drawings
- Maintain current forklift, Smith Driving and PEC certifications
- Mark up drawings for future assembling by the customer in the field
- Must be able to work without close supervision
- Comply with company HSE policies
- Basic rigging knowledge
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran - 19 months ago
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...