The R&D Engineer III - Electrical will be part of the team developing new embedded microcontroller and power conversion circuitry for implanted heart pumps. Responsibilities include development, test, and documentation of electronic circuits and systems, with an emphasis on rigorous bench testing and laboratory investigations.
- Design, analysis, and test of analog, digital, and processor circuitry used in embedded controls
- Specify, design, construct, and execute tests for electronic circuits and systems.
- Root cause analysis of system and circuit level problems.
- B.S. degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- 5-8 years of electrical engineering product development experience with embedded microcontrollers, and power conversion circuity.
- Competence in the use of laboratory instrumentation including DVMs, impedance meters, oscilloscopes, and spectrum analyzers.
- Soldering and breadboarding skills.
- Good laboratory documentation skills.
- FDA regulated medical device experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to write clear technical descriptions of rationales, designs, observations, conclusions, and implementation instructions.
- LabView programming experience.
FPCNational - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard