- Development of new products and line extensions from bench top to commercialization
- Provide technical support for internal and external customers
- Identify, develop and install ideas for costs savings and product improvements
- Design the evaluation of new technology and processes
- Document all testing procedures and prepare recommended production procedures
- Lead and manage interdepartmental teams and intra- departmental project teams
- Hire, train and mentor approved staffing
- Meet project goals and project timetables set
- BS in Food Science or related field plus a minimum of 7 years relevant work experience preferred.
- MS in Meat /Food Science or related field plus a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience preferred
- May travel up to 40% of time.
- Protein experience in Product Development in a Food company required.
- Proven project management skills and outstanding presentation skills
Pilgrim's - 22 months ago