R&D PMO, Lead Portfolio Analyst
R7D PMO, Lead Portfolio Analyst
The primary role of the Lead Portfolio Analyst is performing complex analysis as related to R&D New Product Development project performance. This includes the monthly analysis and reporting of key R&D performance metrics. Additionally, this position will lead NPD process & tools change development and deployment.
- Bachelors degree in Project Management, Engineering, Business, Finance or a related field required.
- Experience in New Product Development environment required.
- Superior skill in analysis using such tools as Excel, with attention to detail and verification of results.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have technical aptitude to be able to understand requirements, programs Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and tasks according to communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Good understanding of financial terms and principles.
- Proven communication skills.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience developing reports using Crystal Reports and QlikView tools is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of Project Management methodologies and principles, PMI Certification.
- Perform complex analysis as related to NPD project performance, utilizing or developing necessary data sources.
- Choose effective means for visualization of resulting data to best communicate an informed message.
- Lead NPD process change development & deployment, ensuring timely and complete delivery of all process documentation changes.
- Lead data management tool change development and deployment, ensuring timely and complete delivery of all changes.
- Develop process and tools training materials and deploy as part of change initiative or as content refresher.
- Conduct audits of process and documentation compliance.
- Manage the R&D budgeting process and monthly reforecasting, as needed.
- Create and support custom reports using Excel, Crystal Reports and QlikView reporting software.
- Provide administration, support, and end user training for various R&D project management systems.
- Serve as mentor & coach to project leadership in recognizing and resolving potential project roadblocks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Brady’s products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut materials. Founded in 1914, the company has millions of customers in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, medical and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of July 31, 2012 employed approximately 6,900 people at operations in the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. Brady’s fiscal 2012 sales were approximately $1.32 billion. Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC.
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and...