**MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN**
**MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN A U.S. GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE**
Candidate will be on a team responsible for U.S. Government Certifications of Cisco Routing and Switching (R&S), Security and Wireless products. This candidate must have an understanding of R&S as well as previous related experience. The individual will be involved in all aspects of certification, from project creation to completion. The individual will work under a lead tester who is responsible for the overall project. Candidate will follow through on issues identified during test with the product teams to insure any deficiencies are worked to closure. Candidate will collect and author test information including deployment procedures.
• Hands on experience using Cisco Routing, Switching and Data Center platforms
• Hands on experience with Cisco Security and/or Wireless platforms
• Familiarity in multiple security domains
• Basic test background with experience in multi-protocol solutions at system and solution level
• Experience with routing and switching, including all layers of the OSI model
• Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
• Knowledge of industry standard test tools including IXIA and Spirent
• In-depth Knowledge of QoS design and implementation
• In-depth Knowledge of IPv6, OSPF, MPLS, ACLs, RFC and IEEE standards
• CCNP/CCIE or equivalent experience required
• CISSP and/or Security+ desired
• Excellent verbal and written Communications skills
• Works well in a Team environment
• Good analytical and problem solving skills, ability to solve moderately complex problems
• Can work independently as necessary
• Ability to multitask
• Able to write and edit technical documentation
• Optical MSPP and MSTP a plus
Travel is required as necessary (
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...