R360 Environmental Solutions ; a Waste Connections company, is the nation’s leading environmental oilfield waste management provider, R360 has the resources to offer superior reliability and results to customers across the country. Choose R360 for your next career move and benefit from a legacy of innovation. Composed of the most established names in the industry, we represent the collective experience and knowledge of the field’s best thinkers, innovators and technicians. Care to join us?
We are currently seeking to hire a Field Account Representative based out of our Oklahoma City, OK office.
Identifies opportunities for new business, develops new accounts and manages assigned customer accounts. Obtains orders for assigned services at targeted gross and net margins. Facilitates communications; both internal and external, to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Interact with the Company Man traveling from rig site to rig site
- Obtains and communicates information learned that is related to industry trends, competitors, and projected future business.
- Schedules on site visits with existing customer locations in assigned areas and visits various E&P field offices, rig locations and remediation projects of target customers.
- Participates in developing account strategies and customer Public Relations activities.
- Maintains current customer profiles including contact information and customer requirements.
- Prepares and makes sales presentations focusing on value to customer and answers questions relating to E&P facility capability (including distances from customers locations), current MSA status, invoice questions, R360 and Waste Connections financial strengths, regulatory compliance questions, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates Degree Required
- Previous field sales experience
- Some knowledge of potential customers in targeted market and some knowledge of competitors with an appreciation of their strategies, strengths and weaknesses preferred.
- Have disposal/haul tickets signed and approved
- Check Pit levels on site
- Proficiency with email, Microsoft word, spreadsheet, and presentation software preferred.
Spends majority of time in customer office and field locations or in transit. Travels 75 – 85% of time.
While performing the duties of this job, is regularly required to meet clients both in the client’s office as well as in the field. While performing the duties of this job is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. May be required to use stairs, ladders, catwalks and supports at heights of 50 feet above the ground.
Be a part of a team that is leading the nation!
You will be joining a great team and a company in a “work hard, play harder” environment along with a competitive salary. We also offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance and 401K retirement. You’ll also benefit from a strong presence in our local communities, sustainability initiatives, and more.
R360 Environmental Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Waste Connections - 22 months ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...