Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology preferred. One year experience preferred. Pediatric experience desirable.
Registry eligible or successful completion of the examination given by The American Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Knowledge of all forms of diagnostic
child and family (Age-Specific Competency)
- Knowledge of film processing equipment
- Knowledge of Radiology Information Systems
- Works independently of supervision
- Provides Family Centered Care
- Integrates knowledge and assessment of
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent phone etiquette and
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Under the direction of the General Diagnostic Supervisor and Technical Manager performs a variety of diagnostic procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 14 months ago