RT Apprenticeship Program
Are you ready to jump start your NDT career and become an Industrial Radiographer in a rapidly growing, fast paced and technologically advanced Asset Protection Solutions company?
MISTRAS Group, Inc. continually strives to be a dynamic, team oriented environment where you will only be limited by your ingenuity and imagination. Our publicly traded company is seeking career-driven entry level candidates that possess strong work ethics and can-do attitudes to enter our RT Apprenticeship Program!
This exciting new program will be taking place at the following MISTRAS locations:
• Houston, Texas
• Denver, Colorado
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Hobart, Indiana
You will have the opportunity to work in a variety of different industries, including, but not limited to: power generation, nuclear power, production/fabrication, petrochemical refining, chemical processing, aerospace and pipeline.
We will provide:
• Radiation safety training
• 40 Hour RT Classroom Training
• On the job training hours in NDT, with a focus on RT
• Knowledgeable mentors that will place an emphasis on safety and assist in cultivating your NDT career
• The opportunity to sit for the State or IRRSP exam
• Company benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
• A High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
• The ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
• Must be willing and able to travel for extended periods of time if needed.
If you are a motivated, career driven individual with an interest in Radiography, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Apprentice” in the subject line of your email.
MISTRAS is a leading "one source" global provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions used to evaluate the structural integrity of critical energy, industrial and public infrastructure.
MISTRAS uniquely combines its industry leading products and technologies - 24/7 on-line monitoring of critical assets, mechanical integrity (MI) and non-destructive testing (NDT) services, and its proprietary world class data warehousing & analysis software - to provide comprehensive and competitive products, systems and services solutions from a single source provider.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Education: A High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
MISTRAS Group, Inc. - 15 months ago
Mistras Group, Inc. (Mistras) is a global provider of technology-enabled, non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions used to evaluate the...