Who is SymphonyIRI?
Originally founded in 1979 as Information Resources, Inc. ( IRI), SymphonyIRI Group is the world’s leading innovative partner that helps clients transform insights into impact at every level of their organization. SymphonyIRI Group enables consumer packaged goods, retail and healthcare companies to drive growth by better understanding their business, their consumers, and the market. We do this by combining decades of professional experience with rich data sources, predictive analytics capabilities and a revolutionary technology platform called Liquid Data: http://www.vimeo.com/symphonyadvantage/liquiddata
Currently privately held, SymphonyIRI Group, Inc. serves as a holding company for the equity interests of SymphonyIRI shareholders. With our majority owner, New Mountain Capital LLC, we have secured the growth capital necessary to continue our transformational momentum. New Mountain Capital is a New York-based private equity firm that is committed to SymphonyIRI’s long-term investment philosophy and supports the company’s growth strategy. SymphonyIRI consists of seasoned, senior advisors who provide subject matter expertise to both CPG and retail firms.
As the originator and innovator of marketing insights, SymphonyIRI is evolving into a global provider of predictive, on-demand business insights applications. If you are driven to solve real world problems, are a dynamic leader and enjoy cultivating lasting partnerships with top executives from Fortune 500 companies, we want to speak with you.
What does SymphonyIRI do, and who do we serve?
At Symphony IRI, we work with over 95% of the Fortune Global 500 in CPG and retail, providing them with:
· Market, consumer and shopper intelligence
· Retail Tracking information
· Online and offline marketing ROI strategy and effectiveness
· Predictive analytics and modeling
· Pricing, trade promotion and brand portfolio maximization
· Store level and merchandising insights
· Strategic consulting and thought leadership
Why should I apply?
The Retail Client Consultant works as a strategic partner for SymphonyIRIGroup and one of the World's largest retailers. In this position, you will apply sales and business skills to identify opportunities for SymphonyIRI to drive the client’s strategic vision.
Consulting with our client's on the benefits of SymphonyIRI's Retailer Collaboration listed below:
· Introduces new visibility into store-by-store performance of the Wholesale Club leader.
· Allows quick measurement of new item progress.
· Helps users understand the success drivers within store groups or geographies.
· Provides consistent monitoring of product performance by store in a time frame that allows for meaningful action.
· Uncovers seasonal stocking and sales patterns.
· Compare performance of individual items to category total.
· identifies new distribution opportunities.
· Improves analytic productivity through common, online data access.
· Broadens view of total retail coverage
What are the qualifications for a Retail Client Consultant?
In addition to the above skills set, the ideal candidate must possess the following:
· Progressive years of Sales experience
· MUST speak fluent Spanish- primary client interaction will be with Hispanic clients
· Detail Oriented
· Experience with SymphonyIRI Group solutions ( preferable but not crucial)
· Experience managing, forecasting and responsible for hitting a sales number
· Proven ability to consult with clients to influence thinking and drive SymphonyIRI’s business agenda.
SymphonyIRI Group - 18 months ago