HFF (Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P.) is a leading provider of commercial real estate and capital market services to the U.S. commercial real estate industry. HFF operates out of 21 offices and offers clients a fully integrated capital markets platform including debt placement, investment sales, advisory services, equity placement, loan sales and commercial loan servicing. Our goal is to hire and retain associates who have the highest ethical standards and the best reputation in the industry. Without the best people, we cannot be the best firm.
This position assists in the marketing and placement of commercial real estate sales.
- Prepare commercial real estate sales packages and submissions for presentations to buyers.
- Respond to buyer questions regarding properties and the overall commercial real estate market.
- Perform complicated financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis in Excel.
- Prepare and maintain financial models in Argus.
- Review and analyze legal documents and third party reports as part of the due diligence process.
- Coordinate information regarding market data, occupancy data, expense analysis, aerials, maps, rent/sales, comparables.
- Prepare market analysis reports, including vacancy, absorption, and comparable rents and sales.
- Assist clients in preparing documentation for the closing process.
- Update and maintain data in company database.
- Update and maintain sales comparables for all markets utilizing multiple information services to industry sources.
- Collect monthly operating statements and rent rolls on all the active listings from clients and prepare revenue trend reports for internal review.
- Prepare financial or executive summaries for all active listings.
- Organize and present data analysis, draw objective conclusions and make recommendations.
- 0-3 years of experience in a financial analysis environment in the mortgage or commercial real estate industry.
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal quantitative, writing and communication skills; able to interface with top level executives.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with a team player attitude.
- Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word (Office 2010 version).
- Argus experience a plus.
- Database experience a plus
- Office environment - work with computers, fax machines, copiers and scanners
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
HFF, L.P. - 8 months ago