HFF(Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P.) is a leading provider of commercial real estate and capital market services to the U.S. commercial real estate industry. HFF operates out of 21 offices and offers clients a fully integrated capital markets platform including debt placement, investment sales, advisory services, structured finance, private equity, loan sales and commercial loan servicing. Our goal is to hire and retain associates who have the highest ethical standards and the best reputation in the industry. Without the best people, we cannot be the best firm.
- Commercial real estate analyst responsible for producing detailed and orderly presentation of the data, facts, and figures that can lead an investor to make a well-educated decision about a property acquisition or financing opportunity.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prepare commercial mortgage loan/sales packages and submissions for presentation to lenders and buyers.
- Coordinate information regarding market data, occupancy data, expense analysis, aerials, maps, rent/sales, comparables.
- Prepare market analysis reports, including vacancy, absorption, and comparable rents and sales.
- Assist loan originators in preparing documentation for the closing process.
- Organize and present data analysis, draw objective conclusions.
- Perform financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis in Excel..
- Interact with clients, prospective buyers and investors.
Education and Experience:
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, quantitative, writing and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with an advanced working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines.
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills.
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Bachelors degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
HFF, L.P. - 22 months ago