Are you ready for an exciting career move? We're a fast moving $15 billion, Fortune 200 publicly-traded company with more than 10,600 stores and 11 distribution centers in 40 states, growing by hundreds of stores each year. We work in an energetic team atmosphere that leverages each person’s strengths and maximizes potential. We are committed to attracting upbeat, talented, and motivated people who can advance our mission of "Serving Others."
Real Estate Coordinator
VP Real Estate
Assists and supports the daily functions of the real estate and market planning departments, including the coordination, preparation and management of Real Estate Committee (REC) site packages and binders for presentation at REC meetings on a semi-monthly basis.
Records and processes REC minutes and related discussion during and following each REC meeting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and prepares SLM binders, both site and package, in Store Life Management (SLM) and pdf format.
Prepares and manages meeting agendas, planners and reports relative to the semi-monthly REC meetings.
- Creates, processes and manages REC minutes during and post-meeting.
- Prepares and organizes REC packages for presentation, both in print and pdf versions, for presentation to company executives at semi-monthly REC meetings.
- Provides status updates and responds to inquiries from real estate VPs, directors and managers relative to the site specifics prior to and after REC meetings.
- Communicates with various departments prior to and after REC meetings as to site approval/denial status.
- Prepares and manages various spreadsheet reports relative to pre- and post-REC meetings.
- Provides administrative support and planning as needed for real estate VPs and directors.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent time management and task prioritization skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft spreadsheet and e-mail applications, as well as the ability to use pdf conversion software
- Ability to multi-task, work with little or no supervision and effectively meet deadlines in a high-volume work environment
OUR BENEFITS PACKAGE
Health, dental, vision and life insurance
Long term disability
Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
Company matched 401(k)
Child care, cafeteria and fitness facility
Fun, values centered work atmosphere
Corporate casual dress
Dollar General is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Goodlettsville, Tenn.-based Dollar General Corporation is the nation’s largest small-box discount retailer. We make shopping for...