The Real Estate Lease Analyst is responsible for providing support to the RE Managers and Director. This includes all the responsibilities listed in the Accountabilities Section below.
Dignity Health and Sponsoring congregations are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus. Resources are dedicated to: delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable heath services; serving and advocating for our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised; and collaborating with others in the community to improve the quality of life.
Assist the CRE manager with the lease renewal process with tenants and landlords, including preparation of FMV documentation & certification, preparing NPV worksheets, submittal to legal for document preparation and legal approval.
Manage the acquisition of information from brokers, appraisers, title officers, legal and associated tasks in preparation for real estate transactions.
Manage the lease execution process, including lease distribution to all related individuals; assure insurance requirements are met, obtaining W9 information from landlords.
Manage the Tenant Improvement Reimbursement process, assuring all owed reimbursement from landlords are collected.
Manage and research of vendor payments, including the preparation of documentation to obtain purchase orders (PO), obtain approval of invoices and submit for payment, tracks payments against PO.
Maintain and update the Dignity Health Owned Property Database.
Assist in preparing analysis and reports for real estate transactions including, but not limited to:
Prepare adhov reports from Dignity Health Lease Real Estate Database.
- Due diligence for new acquisitions and sales
- Joint ventures and mergers
- Request for Proposals (RFPs) for MOB developments and associated projects
- NPV analysis
- LOI preparation
- Dignity Health leases and real estate transaction processes
- Tenant signage
- Maintaining legal log
Coordinate meetings and provide administrative support for Managers of Corporate Real Estate Services, including assisting in preparation of Power Point presentations, Webex, telephone support and the submission of Lease Services Request to Legal.
Assist in the preparation of RFP respondent comparison and analysis spreadsheets for developer selection process.
Assist with the analyze property financial statements, rent rolls, operation expenses and proposed proforma’s.
Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and other associated real estate market data.
Prepare periodic power point presentations for hospital and corporate senior management projects.
Maintain various Real Estate Services Guidelines and Processes.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES
- Experience in facilitating project related meetings, presentations and updates
- Experience with relational databases and other tools to compile and interprets quantitative data and MS office applications,
- Experience in financial analysis and the understanding of excel financial spreadsheets.
- Experience with Database Management
- Management reporting capabilities to meet organization goals and objectives
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- 4 year college degree, preferred in real estate or finance, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with developing and maintaining Access databases
- Preferred/Desired Background in providing real estate medical services
- Experience in completing commercial real estate transactions
- Experience in financial modeling and analysis
- Real estate financial & proforma analysis
- Real estate market evaluation knowledge
- Working knowledge of real estate software
- MS Office Applications working knowledge
- Writing & editing skills
- Project scheduling and management
- Database management
- Ability to multi-task & work in a team environment
- Excellent working knowledge of project budgets & control
- Demonstrated advanced working knowledge in MS Office applications including Access
- Working knowledge of real estate transaction terms, processes and financial analysis
- Good problem-solver. Sorts through issues and conducts comparative analysis of multiple solutions
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Project scheduling and management experience
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Understands key process issues and makes sure process improvements happen
- Excellent people skills including and displays self-confidence
- Makes effective decisions with limited time and information
Dignity Health , headquartered in San Francisco, California, provides integrated, patient and family centered care. It is the fifth largest health system in the country with 10,000 physicians and 55,000 employees across Arizona, California, and Nevada. Through its network of more than 150 ancillary care sites and 40 acute care hospitals, Dignity Health is committed to delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health care services with special attention to the poor and underserved. In 2011, Dignity Health provided $1.4 billion in charity care, community benefit and unreimbursed patient care. For more information, please visit our website at www.dignityhealth.org . Dignity Health is also on Facebook and Twitter.
With a growing network of hospitals throughout Arizona, California and Nevada, Dignity Health offers a spectacular array of career...