Penn National Gaming has thrilled and entertained guests since 1971 when it all began as a horse racing venue. From a single race track, we have grown to be one of the nation’s largest gaming companies, operating properties that offer broad and diverse gaming and pari-mutuel wagering experiences. PENN is dedicated to becoming the undisputed leader in guest service by offering a Red Carpet experience for each and every guest.
Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg is currently looking for a Receiver to join the team.
SUMMARY: Stock and transport all supplies on a daily basis.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Stock all incoming Food and Beverage supplies on a daily basis, dating all perishable items on receipt date.
- Fills requisitions for Argosy VI, including beverage products and supplies, snack bar food and supplies, and Cast Member cafeteria food and supplies.
- Transport hot food and cold prep food racks from pavilion kitchen to Argosy VI as needed.
- Maintain Argosy VI prep room in orderly fashion, rotating all supplies daily.
- Fills requisitions for Chartroom, Passport Buffet, Bogart’s Grille, Jonathans, and Main Kitchen as needed.
- Fills requisitions for Hotel Cast Member break-room and guest pantry twice weekly, and as needed.
- Performs assigned housekeeping duties in all food storage areas, produce coolers, meat storage unit, freezer, dry food storage room, and in Food and Beverage’s Non-Food dry storage area on a daily basis.
- Rotates stock daily in produce cooler and meat storage unit.
- Performs duties as assigned on outside receiving dock, keeping all returnable containers ready for vendor pick-up.
- Transports returnable containers from Argosy VI and riverside storage to receiving dock daily and as needed.
- Assist receiving clerks when needed.
- Provide positive communication and use Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and co-worker.
- Perform duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.
- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
- High school diploma and/or general education degree (GED); one to three months related experience.
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Cast Member is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The Cast Member is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The Cast Member must be able to lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
Something to leave you with:
If you’re truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an “A” list career portfolio. You will soon understand why “It’s Good To Be PENN!”
Penn National Gaming, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job