A local leading organization is currently seeking candidates for a Receiving Clerk Position. This will be a long term temporary to hire opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Receiving Clerks include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Schedule appointments with vendors and freight companies for inbound shipments.
• Transfer information from shipment paperwork to receiving registration forms
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
• Research purchase orders to ensure allocation accuracy. Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma
• 1-3 years administrative or similar experience
• Must be able to work 2nd shift hours
• Excellent verbal and written communication
Pay for this position is $10.00
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 1:30pm – 12:00am
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other administrative related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco - 17 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...