Hours: 9am-6pm M-F
The Receptionist actsas the first point of contact for outside visitors, vendors, etc. Greets vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors. May arrange for transportation services when needed. Operates a switchboard typically to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls; performs related duties as required.
- Handle all incoming calls, using a main or floor switchboard, routes calls to appropriate party.
- Greet outside visitors in a professional manner.
- May sign for incoming and outgoing packages; route to appropriate party.
- Use internal paging system.
- Call for car service or messenger as requested by client.
- May perform filing, typing and other administrative duties as requested by client.
- Assist various departments with mass mailings.
- May receive and route faxes.
- May schedule conference room based on client requests and order catering as needed.
- Due to changing technology in office automation, will be required to learn new features and functionalities of copying machines, faxes, scanning, other equipment, PBX boxes as introduced at the site.
- Prepare monthly production and volume reports in order to measure productivity and prepare billing charges.
as assigned by management
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required
- Clear and professional telephone skills
- Ability to ensure that quality and production standards are met
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous telephone or reception experience required
- Knowledge of a main or floor switchboard
- Strong computer skills required (Microsoft Office, Outlook)
- Physical activity required including bending, reaching, prolonged periods of sitting.
- May lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.
Canon Business Process Services - 11 months ago