Ensuring our customers have the best experience is a priority. A Receptionist ensures that customers receive courteous and prompt services in accordance to company protocol both in person and over the phone. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a lot of teamwork and provides a great opportunity to join a growing and successful company.
The ideal candidates will posses:
· Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures and alphabetical file set up and maintenance
· Excellent communication, spelling and grammar skills
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions, and perform detailed clerical work in a methodical, independent and thorough manner with speed and accuracy
· Typing, computer, and windows based software experience
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Open and close front office
· Help keep doctor on schedule and maintain efficient patient flow
· Maintain patient file jackets and medical records
· Maintain neat and orderly front desk and waiting room
· Interface with doctors and maintain appropriate professional relations
· Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and classes
· Call patients to inform them that their order is available for pick up
No Phone Calls, Please. NVI is an Affirmative Action Employer EOE/M/F/D /V
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
National Vision, Inc. - 9 months ago
- 4 hours ago
Burr Ridge, IL
- 1 day ago
- 12 days ago
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is the fourth largest optical retailer in the United States, operating over 700 retail locations in 43 states...