Ensuring our customers have the best experience is a priority. A Receptionist ensures that customers receive courteous and prompt services in accordance to company protocol both in person and over the phone. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a lot of teamwork and provides a great opportunity to join a growing and successful company.
The ideal candidates will posses:
· Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures and alphabetical file set up and maintenance
· Excellent communication, spelling and grammar skills
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions, and perform detailed clerical work in a methodical, independent and thorough manner with speed and accuracy
· Typing, computer, and windows based software experience
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Open and close front office
· Help keep doctor on schedule and maintain efficient patient flow
· Maintain patient file jackets and medical records
· Maintain neat and orderly front desk and waiting room
· Interface with doctors and maintain appropriate professional relations
· Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and classes
· Call patients to inform them that their order is available for pick up
No Phone Calls, Please. NVI is an Affirmative Action Employer EEO/M/F/Disability/Vets
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is the fourth largest optical retailer in the United States, operating over 700 retail locations in 43 states...