The purpose of Southeastern Institute is to offer quality career education. Our programs focus on specialized skills and knowledge needed for today's marketplace by providing courses that apply to skill performance and career management development.
The Receptionist is responsible for the following:
- Direct calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Maintain accurate record of daily inquires and leads as instructed by Director of Admissions and lead reconciliation.
- Take messages for school personnel.
- Greet all visitors in a cordial and professional manner.
- Maintain a comfortable, organized lobby area for prospective applicants.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Receptionists must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent and have a background in customer service.
Receptionist must also have the following:
This is a part time position which may require day, evening, and weekend availability.
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Must have switchboard experience and experience with multiple phone lines
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
- Must have a positive and upbeat attitude
Only online applications will be accepted. It is not necessary to contact the campus. No phone calls or agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest in our school system. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Keiser Career College
- 2 years ago - save job