ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced Receptionist
for new construction work.
The position will assist the Business Manager/ Project
Manager in daily office tasks.
requests for documents.
- Will receive written, verbal, and electronic
- Will receive both physical and electronic documents.
- Will create official business memorandums and
- Will print and issues documents to approved
tracking documents, and will work with various types
- Will use varies computer programs in receiving and
of printers in creating hard copies per requests.
- Must have reliable transportation.
in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be computer proficient including a proficiency
- Must be organized and have the ability to multitask.
- Must be able to quickly learn processed and adapt to
- Must be able to follow directions precisely as
support construction operations.
- Must be able to work varying hours as required to
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Former experience working with Zachry Industrial,
a clerical or administrative position.
- Preferred candidate will have previous experience in
- Formal/Technical education.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
of sitting and working on a computer.
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts
on the construction site and will need to have the
- May be required to lift, carry and move up to 35lbs.
- Position may occasionally be required to spend time
ability to walk and climb various outdoor
equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard
- Will be required to wear personal protective
hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs,
masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and leather
ZACHRY is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug Free
work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Zachry Holdings - 19 months ago