Canon Business Process Services, Inc has an opening for a Site Records Manager. This position is responsible for provides the highest quality of records management, and is responsible for implementing efficient processes for timely retrieval and disposal of recorded information by delivering the highest customer service our clients.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
Responsible for consistently providing high level of customer service and quality work product. Maintaining a strategic and proactive approach to the records operation and continually provide value for the client. Runs the records center, and responsible for the daily activity of the site’s records staff in locating and retrieving company records as required at the client site. This individual is the most knowledgeable in running the various software and internal procedures and processes in the Information Center.
May possibly perform any of the following functions:
- Provide an efficient record operation for the locating, compiling, gathering and issuing requested records and information within established time frames.
- Ensure that information is sorted, classified and coded for integration into systems correctly. Retrieve/reference information for users.
- Work with internal IT/IS resources to ensure effective and efficient use of hardware and software systems
- Knowledgeable in imaging operations to include the capture, OCR, and indexing of images in a PaperVision or Kofax related environment
- Define processes information creation, receipt, storage, retrieval and disposition in association with national records staff.
- Ensure information lifecycle is administered as defined by the firms information management policy and retention schedule, including the proper disposition of all information for the firm
- Proven project Management skills
- Lead special project teams as assigned.
- Ability to work with vendors as needed towards reducing costs and increasing service levels.
- Provides record management expertise and strategic insight to the client on a regular basis
- Work closely with client to evaluate, research and recommend solutions to imaging/records related issues and problems.
- Maintain logs of all work submitted and completed, including service logs.
- Administer training programs for user departments to ensure standardization of systems and their effective use.
- Work with file tracking technology and recommend improvements as needed
- Prepare monthly production and volume reports in order to measure productivity and prepare billing charges. Run reports in Word and Excel as needed. Formally report results to client on cyclical basis
- Effective communicator; demonstrated writing skills and verbal
- Seeking 5+ years experience in information management experience
- Disciplined, self starter and motivator
- Delegator, Lead by example, hands on manager
- Aware of industry (Legal) trends in records management
- Work with microfilm as needed
- Additional responsibilities that other employees at that site perform
The incumbent in this position should possess a Bachelors Degree (and preferably a Records Certification) with at least 4-5 years of experience in the field of records management. The successful candidate will be an expert in manual/automated records management systems and Emerging technology. In addition, the candidate will have advanced organizational, administrative, record keeping and time management skills and expertise with Advanced Windows platform knowledge, Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Working knowledge of inventory or file management systems
Experience with document management systems
ARMA or AIIM training and certifications
Canon Business Process Services
- 2 years ago - save job